Sam Salman is the Chairman and CEO of New Reality Solutions, LLC (NRS), a merchant and investment bank with principal and strategic advisory roles with respect to companies with game-changing platforms. In his management role with New Reality Solutions, Mr. Salman also serves or has served the following companies in the indicated capacity:
- Current President, Errant Gene Therapeutics, LLC, a pioneering applied regenerative biopharmaceutical entity.
- Current, Member of the Board of Trustees and Board of Selectors of the Jefferson Awards for Public Service
- Current Managing Director, iNetworks BioOpportunity Fund.
- Current Co-Founder and Chairman of Greenfins Tuna, LLC, a leading sustainable and integrated Blue-Fin and Yellow-Fin Tuna aquaculture platform.
- Current Chairman, Scientific Advisory Board of Paladin Technologies, an advanced technology holding company
- Past President & CEO, Mission Markets, Inc., a pioneering financial services firm focused on impact and sustainability markets.
- Past President, Boymelgreen Global Holdings, a leading real estate infrastructure group.
- Past Executive Chairman, Engel East Europe, a publicly traded development entity.
- Past Co-Founder & Senior Managing Director, GDP Global Real Estate Opportunity Fund.
- Past Director, The Baeza Group, a leading Hispanic-focused investment bank – launched the highly successful, Spanish language V-me Television Network in conjunction with the New York City PBS affiliate, WNET
Mr. Salman was raised in United Kingdom and is fluent in English, French, Farsi and Hebrew. He was educated at Macalester College in St. Paul, MN, USA and at the American University of Paris in France.